Favorites: Boris Bidjan Saberi Leather Jacket

Keeping with the theme of all things new, this week I am adding another new feature to the blog entitled 'Favorites'.  Here I showcase pieces from the current season which I have been drooling over; my personal favorites straight off my wishlist.

To start I went with one of the most unique leathers on the floor from Boris Bidjan Saberi

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  
Constructed from a heavy coarse grain lamb leather, fitted out with single heavy duty zipper.  All the classic Boris finishes with exposed raw inner lining and concealed stitching but with a more minimal approach then we have seen from Boris in past seasons.  The seam work is what really sets this jacket apart for me; distinct and wildly nontraditional, the real eye candy for me.  On the body it fits slim thru the lower arms and body with a more relaxed fit in the arms and chest, making this one of our most comfortable leather options.  There really isn't a more unique moto leather out there.


Unknown  – (October 27, 2010 at 2:31 PM)  

just breaking mine in. fit is incredible. shoulder construction in particular.

Ali  – (July 8, 2011 at 1:51 AM)  

Such A lovely pictures i like your leather jacket this jacket is according to new fashion....


Reflective Motorcycle Vests

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP